BDQ1300 & BCQ1300
BDQ1300 & BCQ1300 series quarter-brick
The BDQ1300 & BCQ1300 series quarter-brick are isolated DC-DC converters that produce a single 12V nominal output. Rated at 1300 watts, these converters can deliver up to 107 amps output current and has no minimum load requirement.
Both BDQ1300 & BCQ1300 have an input voltage range of 40 to 60 V and are primarily designed for use with standard 48 V supplies in computing and server applications, as well as regulated 48V supplies in communications equipment.
- Digital DC-DC Brochure_English (1423 KB)
- Digital DC-DC Brochure_Japanese Version (451 KB)
- Digital DC-DC Brochure_Chinese Version (487 KB)
- 5G Brochure - English Version (2361 KB)
- 5G Brochure - Chinese Version (2378 KB)
- 5G Brochure - Japanese Version (2321 KB)
- Data Center Power Solutions Brochure_Chinese Version (3541 KB)
- Data Center Power Solutions Brochure_English (3347 KB)
Total Max Power:
Total Max Current:
40 V to 60 V
9.2 V to 14.5 V
Size (L x W x H):
2.300" x 1.450" x 0.500"
-40degC to 85 degC
- Logic Control
- Output current: 107Amps
- Output power: 1300Watts
- Output voltage: 12V nominal
- Input range: 40-60Vdc
- Input current: 38Amps max
- Enable function: Negative enable
- Control: PMBus compatible
- Isolation Input-to-output: 800Vdc
- mechanical size: Standard 1/4 brick.
- Efficiency: >97%
- Mechanical construction: Single PCB with Baseplate
- Safety: IEC62368 compliant