550W CRPS-type Power Supply
The CSU550AP power supply is housed in a 1U high rack-mount enclosure measuring just 2.89 x 7.28 inches (73.5 x 185.0 mm). This form factor is significantly narrower and shorter than that of similarly rated earlier generation power supplies — freeing up valuable system space — and is achieved by use of the latest power switching technology and high density component packaging techniques. This form factor conforms to the standard market's Common Redundant Power Supplies.
The CSU550AP power supply is fully digital and compatible with Artesyn Embedded Power' universal PMBus™ graphical user interface, allowing control via an integral I2C interface using the industry-standard PMBus communications protocol. Each power supply generates a main output of 12 Vdc for feeding downstream dc-dc converters in systems using distributed power architectures. A 12 Vdc standby output rated at 3 A can be used for power management or supervisory circuitry. The main DC output of the CSU550AP can deliver up to 45.8A. Active current sharing helps maximize cost-effectiveness by eliminating the need for additional components when paralleling multiple power supplies for very high current applications.
This power supply is certified for Platinum Level efficiency, peaking at 94% of efficient power conversion. It also features improved current harmonics (iTHD) at light loads.
- 5G Brochure - English Version (2361 KB)
- 5G Brochure - Chinese Version (2378 KB)
- 5G Brochure - Japanese Version (2321 KB)
- Data Center Power Solutions Brochure_Chinese Version (3541 KB)
- Data Center Power Solutions Brochure_English (3347 KB)
- CRPS Brochure - English Version (7885 KB)
- CRPS Brochure - Chinese Version (5220 KB)
Total Max Power:
Total Max Current:
90 V to 264 V
11.4 V to 12.6 V
Size (L x W x H):
7.280" x 2.890" x 1.570"
0 to +50°C
- Remote On/Off: Active Low
- Input Range: 90-264 VAC
- Input Frequency: 47 - 63 Hz
- Efficiency: 94% peak
- Hold-up Time: 10 ms
- Power Factor: 0.98
- Input Range: 165-405 VDC
- Alert: Active Low
- Output Ripple: 120 mVp-p
- Load Sharing: Active load sharing with 5.0% at full load
- Output Power: 12V/45A and 12VSB/2.5A, 500W continuous
- Protection: OVP, OCP, Short Circuit, OTP
- Power Good: Active High
- 550W output power
- Enable (on/off)
- Output loadsharing
- Industry standard pin-out
- Trim feature, both rails
- 100°C Baseplate temperature
- Unencapsulated 2.3" x 2.4" x 0.50" pkg.
- 48VDC Input
- Thermal protection